Haworth Lloyd is a boutique search and selection company that focuses on the
Alternatives Investment Industry, founded by Gareth Lewys-Lloyd in 2004.
- Hedge funds across various investment strategies – equity long/short,
fixed income/credit (high yield, leveraged loans, distressed debt, special
situations), event driven/merger arbitrage, macro, multi-strategy
- Fund of hedge funds and other hedge fund investors
- Distribution (Capital raising/Marketing/Sales)
- Investment related staff (Analysts, Quants)
- Infrastructure (COO, Financial controller etc)
- Predominantly London based, though occasionally mandates are taken on in
other financial centres such as Geneva and Zurich.
Gareth Lewys-Lloyd is an Economics and Politics graduate from the University
of Bristol. He started his career as a bond trader, before moving into
recruitment in 1998. He recruited equity research analysts and equity
salespeople on the sell-side until 2003, when he started recruiting for
alternative investment firms. Outside of work, he is an enthusiastic
sportsman – formerly rugby (University of Bristol, Rosslyn Park and
Liverpool St Helen’s); golf (Royal Wimbledon and Royal Liverpool, Hoylake);
a keen windsurfer and kite surfer; and a keen skier and ski mountaineer.
Portland House, Bressenden Place,
Telephone: +44 (0)207 836 1111